Whether you are making a sports team or just a chat group for girls, these 100 team names for girls can help. You can use this list to inspire you to create a brilliant name for your group, or you can use the name as it is written. Have some fun brainstorming names to perfectly describe your team.
1. Express: This sounds like a good team name for a group of girl runners.
2. Kiss My Boots: It might be a bit in-your-face, but it would certainly work to intimidate the competition.
3. Pegasus: This would just be a fun team name.
4. Sole Sisters: If you are on a group of girl runners, this would be one of the best team names for girls. I love the play on words, and you can use “sole” in a number of different puns.
5. Flower Power: This is just another cute team name.
6. Treasured Chests: Obviously, this uses a pun on words, which makes it great for a group of girls.
7. One Time at Band Camp: This could be a funny team name for a group of band members.
8. Cupcakes Anonymous: Who doesn’t love cupcakes?
9. Pink Panthers: This is a cute team name.
10. Saddle Tramps: I feel like this team name makes the most sense if it is for a group of girls that like horseback riding together.
11. The Flaming Pink Flamingos: This is a cute team name to choose.
12. The Rack Pack: This is obviously a play on words, and the original phrase was “the Rat Pack.”
13. Sparklers: Sparklers sounds like a fabulous team name, and it is certainly one of my favorite kinds of fireworks.
14. Fire Ants: Because your team is on fire!
15. Does This Skirt Make My Butt Look Fast?: This would be a decent team name for a group of runners, but it would also be a bit long to actually use on anything.
16. Bubblicious: I think that this would be a good team name for swimmers or divers because of the play on the word, “bubble.”
17. Vipers: This is a simple, fun team name.
18. Aztecs: I think this is a cute team name for girls.
19. Rock Stars: This could be the team name for a band or singing club, but it could also just be a descriptor for how awesome you are.
20. The Tatas That Bind: Your gal-friends are the ones who are there with you no matter what happens. It does not matter what type of team you are on as long as your friends are always there to support you through thick and thin.
21. No Fear: This is certainly a motivational option.
22. Aristocrats: I always liked the Disney film, “the Aristocats,” so I feel like this is just a fun team name option.
23. Wildcats: This is a great team name.
24. Victorious Secret: Some girls like to shop at Victoria’s Secret, but your team also has a victorious secret.
25. Hippie Chicks: This is just a fun team name for girls.
26. Hoops I Did It Again: Obviously, this team name will probably work best for a basketball club.
27. Taste the Rainbow: This is just a cute team name.
28. Cowgirls: I feel like this should be the team name for equestrians or rode queens. It also sounds like the type of team name that works well in the country or the South. Of course, you could also use it for a team of Dallas Cowboys fans.
29. Short Cuts: If most of the girls in the group are fairly short, this would be a fun naming option to go with.
30. Hell Hath No Fury: With a name like this, your competition had better watch out!
31. Flash: This would be an excellent name to choose if you have a bunch of runners who are off like a flash.
32. Hurricane: This is a good descriptor of what the other team will see when you meet up on the court.
33. Rockers: This is just a fun name.
34. Blue Unicorns: Unicorns could be used for any team. If you have a team of swimmers, I feel like some variation of mermaids would be an excellent naming option.
35. Lil’ Divas: With a name like this, mothers and fathers of the team will certainly have their hands full.
36. Pink Magic: This is just a cute name.
37. Lil’ Cuties: This sounds like a name that would work well for a group of young girls. Perhaps you could use it for a grade school soccer team.
38. Sonic Boom: This is just a fun team name to choose.
39. Cheetah Chicks: This could be just a fun team name, but you could also use it for a bunch of runners since cheetahs are known for being extremely fast.
40. Firecrackers: If your team consists of a bunch of firecrackers, I certainly expect sparks to fly.
41. Southern Belles: If you live in the south, this could be one of the better team names for girls to choose.
42. Dream Team: This name really says it all. If you want to motivate your team and give them a confidence boost, go with this team name.
43. Junk Yard Divas: I feel like this would be the team name of a bunch of bargain shoppers, thrift store shoppers or antique lovers.
44. Your Pace or Mine?: This is such an adorable team for a bunch of runners or walkers.
45. Aftershocks: When you hit the court, it is like an earthquake. The other team is left to deal with the aftershocks.
46. Lil’ Rascals: This is just an adorable team name. If the girls are fairly young, they also might like watching the popular children’s film, the Little Rascals.
47. Rampage: Watch out for the ladies on this team!
48. American Idols: This is an inspirational option.
49. Lady Leopards: I like the alliteration in this team name for girls.
50. Divas: Use this team name if the girls in your group have a lot of attitude and personality.
51. Doomsday Divas: When you encounter this team, it is your doomsday and not theirs that is about to happen.
52. Happy Chicks: This is just a fun option.
53. Blue Sky: Blue skies symbolize optimism, which make this a great naming option to go with.
54. Kick’n Kangaroos: I am not sure what this name actually means, but it sounds cute.
55. Stingers: This sounds like the type of team name that would work for a sports team.
56. Hot Shots: Considering what hot shots are in the drug world, this might not be the most appropriate or positive name choice.
57. Shooting Stars: This is such a pretty sounding team name.
58. Black Magic: Watch out for the ladies on this team!
59. Heat: These girls can bring on the heat!
60. The Wild: Watch out for the wild ones on this team!
61. Lucky Duckies: I think that this is just a cute team name. It also lends itself readily for a team mascot emblem.
62. Young Tarts and Old Farts: If you have a bunch of girls and women of all ages in your group, this would be a fun option to choose.
63. Superstars: This is certainly a motivational option to choose.
64. Rainbow Warriors: Warriors is fun to include in team names. You could also use a team name like the Warrior Princesses.
65. Super Girls: This is a fun, motivational team name for girls.
66. Kick Chicks: This sounds like a great team name for a soccer group.
67. Purplicious: I like the way this team name sounds.
68. Infinity: This is a simple, yet fun, team name.
69. The Rack Attack: Watch out for this team! I love the play on words that this name uses.
70. Panthers: This sounds like a good name for a sports team.
71. Violets: This is a sweet sounding team name.
72. Wolves: I like this option.
73. Impact: If your team of girls likes to volunteer or work on charitable activities, this would be an accurate descriptor of your team and an easy option to choose.
74. Venom: This would be a fun name to choose for a sports team.
75. Starbursts: I think that this is just an adorable option.
76. Blaze: This is a fun option.
77. Blue Dolphins: If you are uncertain about what to name your team, try picking your favorite animal or mythical creature. Then, use an adjective or color to describe that animal.
78. Bottoms Up: Honestly, this is probably a better team name for women than for girls. Since bottoms up is a drinking reference, I feel like it would be a fun name for a wine club or a group that likes to party on the weekends.
79. Cheetah Girls: This sounds like an excellent team name for a group of runners or walkers who are known for being super speedy.
80. Eye Candy Chicks: If you look good and know it, go with this team name option.
81. Estrogen Express: This is a clever team name. It shows that you are a bunch of girls and that you are excellent at everything you do.
82. Honey Bees: This is just an adorable option to choose.
83. Awesome Blossoms: I think that this team name for girls wins extra points for rhyming as well.
84. Trivia Tramps: If you have a group of trivia lovers or mental athletes, you could always choose a name like this one. This name is also awesome because of the alliteration.
85. Wild Thangs: I think that this is one of my favorite names on this list.
86. Chicks With Kicks: This sounds like the name of a soccer team or a fight club. It could also be the name of a bunch of girls who love shopping, especially if they love to shop for shoes.
87. Firehawks: This is just a fun option to go with.
88. Power Puffs: Skip the powder puffs and show your girl power with this team name.
89. Ladybugs: This is just a cute name.
90. Galaxy Girls: I like the alliteration in this name.
91. Bumble Bees: I absolutely love this cute name.
92. Fusion Girls: This isn’t my favorite on this list of team names for girls, but it still works fairly well.
93. Dragonflies: I think that this is a pretty sounding team name.
94. Amazonian Mermaids: This sounds like a great team name for a bunch of swimmers.
95. Pink Warriors: I like this cute name.
96. Screaming Divas: Get ready to lose when you face this team name.
97. Purple Puffs: This is a simple, easy option.
98. Goal Diggers: Obviously, this is a clever pun on the phrase, “gold diggers.”
99. Lady Lions: I like the alliteration in this cute team name.
100. Cleats and Cleavage: This is one of the excellent team name options for a girls soccer team.