When employees feel like their efforts are valued, they are more likely to work harder and stay at a company. All it takes are thank you notes to staff members to show how much you appreciate them and to encourage them to keep working hard. The following thank you notes to staff can help you congratulate your employees on a job well-done and encourage them to keep up the good work.
40 Thank You Notes to Staff
1. From being a friend to leading other employees, you have made our workplace a place where everyone feels positive and ready to do more. You truly are a great employee. Thanks!
2. It would be easy to be a boss if every employee was as great as you are. Thank you so much for always being so positive, efficient and inspiring!
3. I see how hard you have worked on the last project, and I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate it. You deserve a much-needed break for all of the hard work that you have done.
4. It is employees like you that make management easy. If everyone was as amazing as you are, coming to work would be a breeze. Thank you so much!
5. A perfect employee is someone who is able to inspire and motivate his boss just as much as the boss is supposed to motivate him. Thank you so much for always inspiring and motivating me to be better.
6. I just wanted to send you a thank you note for all of your hard work and amazing services. I cannot possibly put into words how much I appreciate having you at the office. You are an excellent employee, a loyal friend and the perfect addition to any team.
7. I hold you in the highest regard because your high-quality work always makes us set a newer, higher goal for the next project. You motivate everyone around you to do better by always setting the highest standard for your work. Thank you!
8. Employees like you show what professionalism is all about. Thank you for always putting in your best work each and every day. I appreciate everything that you do.
9. I am so lucky that I am able to have you as an employee. I know that the work is not always easy, but you make the hardest projects look simple. Thank you very much.
10. What makes a company great is the people. With staff members like you, we are able to achieve and do more than I ever thought possible. Thank you for everything that you do here.
11. How can I possibly forget how great an employee you are? You are truly valuable to me. Thank you.
12. Many, many thanks for all of the work, dedication and support that you have given to this project. Because of your efforts, this has transformed into something truly amazing. Thank you so much for all of your work and dedication.
13. You are respected by your colleagues, admired by the interns and trusted by your bosses. Thank you for always being such a great role model for all of the people around you.
14. Thank you for always being so committed for the job. Your hard work will be rewarded. Until that day, I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate everything that you do.
15. Words are never enough to praise you for all that you have done and to show how much I appreciate having you at the office. Your work always exceeds any expectations that I have. Thank you so much.
16. When I saw your resume, I could not believe that such a great employee was possible. Your hard work, loyalty and abilities have backed up everything in your resume and have shown that the impossible is possible. Thank you for all that you do.
17. Trying to manage a company is always difficult. Our success this year has been in large part to leaders like you. Thank you so much.
18. Thank you for always having such a positive attitude at work each day. Whenever we have a difficult project, your attitude makes the work seem easier. You make problem solving seem simple. Thank you so much for everything that you do.
19. Your work has been so helpful, and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
20. You deserve a raise because you constantly raise the bar and our morale. Thank you so much!
21. Without you here, our team would be far weaker. You bring a positive attitude and a can-do mentality to everything that you do. Thank you!
22. A college degree might land you a nice job, but it takes skill and hard work to keep it. Your abilities have earned you this job, and your work will be rewarded. Thank you so much!
23. Thank you for always taking ownership for each project. In doing so, you have also taken ownership of your successes.
24. Thank you for being such an asset to our company. You are a trusted employee and an inspiration for everyone around you. Thanks!
25. Thank you for showing everyone around you what the pursuit of excellence looks like. You have shown us that the best way to climb the ladder to success is through hard work, a positive attitude and top abilities.
26. To create a successful company, you have to have successful employees. It is because of work of employees like you that our company is able to succeed. Thanks!
27. Thank you for always owning our problems and making them your own. You are an excellent employee and a leader to all of the colleagues around you.
28. Thank you for all of your honesty, loyalty and hard work. We appreciate everything that you do. Thanks!
29. Thank you for always taking on more responsibilities. It is staff members like you who make our company great.
30. Thank you for your dedication and hard work. Your attitude encourage everyone around you, and we really appreciate you.
31. You are the employee that every bosses dreams of having and every intern dreams of becoming. We appreciate you and everything that you do.
32. Thank you for your hard work. You have made our lives better by solving problems and always being there to lend a hand.
33. It is leaders like you who show everyone what can be possible. You have motivated all of us to achieve more. Thanks!
34. Your professionalism is the perfect example of our company’s philosophy. Thank you for all that you do.
35. Your greatest achievement isn’t in winning contracts, but winning the admiration of your bosses. Thank you so much!
36. Thank you for always taking on leadership roles and inspiring everyone around you.
37. You are completely irreplaceable, which makes me wonder if you are actually our greatest strength or weakness. Thanks!
38. You are an amazing catch and a top employee. Thanks!
39. Your brilliance and excellence are only matched by your performance. Thanks so much!
40. Your enthusiasm is contagious and inspires everyone around you. Thank you for motivating everyone to always strive for more.