There are a number of romantic wedding vows for him or her online. While some of them are fairly good, others are not that exciting. Luckily, you can generally find what you are looking for if you search around enough.
Wedding vows are a necessity for your big day. While you may have your wedding gown and ceremony planned, you still need to write out the perfect wedding vows. Obviously, the best vows are the ones that come from the heart and are written by you. Many people are not naturally good at writing though, so help is available if you need it.
The following romantic wedding vows for him or her can help you get started. You can modify the following vows to make them just right for your own relationship and wedding. You may want to find a romantic poem or quote to include with your vows. Before the big day, make sure to practice these vows several times. Just saying “I do” can be hard through all of your excitement and wedding jitters, so it is important that you are prepared to read your vows. While you can also memorize them in advance, you should include some note cards in your pocket in case your mind goes blank in front of the crowd. Once your wedding vows are finished, you and your partner are ready to officially become husband and wife.
1. I pledge to love you today and everyday, now and forever. You are everything that I ever dreamed of and the only person that I ever need. From the moment we met, I knew that God was answering my prayers. Our love could only be sent from heave. Today, I promise to be with you forever and for eternity.
2. Today, I am officially attaching my life to your. I go, where you go. I will follow you to the ends of the earth. I take you as my wife/husband and will never give myself to another.
3. I pledge to be spontaneous in our relationship and to cherish each moment that we spend together. I will always be willing to try new things with you and fair in every moment. I vow to be the witness of your amazing life, and I will always make sure that there is enough time for us together. I promise to be the partner you dreamed of and your number one fan no matter what. I vow to love your through my actions and not just my words. I will always be there to help you achieve your dreams and laugh together as a couple.
4. (Name), I love you with all of my heart. You are the light of my life, my love and my soulmate. You are the one person who always makes me smile and laugh. Because of you, my heart sings. Without you, my life would amount to nothing. So, I ask you if you will let me be the light of your life, your love and your soulmate? I give you this ring today as a sign that my love is eternal, forever and unending, just like the eternal circle of this ring.
5. I (Your Name) take you (Your Partner’s Name) to be my better half. I vow to love, cherish and honor you as a faithful partner, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer when (Favorite Sport Team) is winning and when they are not. In sickness and in health, I will always be your true and loyal partner. I will cherish you today and for every day of our married lives together.
6. (Name), you are my best friend, my partner and my lover. I promise that I will cry with you, laugh with you and grow old with you. I love you now and forever. I will cherish you in every moment of our lives, and continue to love you when we are apart. I vow to support you in every one of your dreams, respect our differences and always try to be a better wife/husband for you. I promise to love you forever and to always stay by your side.
7. Today is a day full of celebrations, good food and music. But it is also the day when I pledge to share the rest of my life with you. I know that we can never know the future and there are always uncertainties. But I promise to live and strive through each tribulation with you. I give you myself, my heart and soul today and for always.
8. With this ring, I vow to love you, trust you and value you in every day. I will always stand by your actions and dreams. You will always be my best friend, confidante and partner. I am excited about growing old because I will get to age gracefully with you as a partner. The future is bright because it has you in it.
9. I pledge to love and care for you until the day that I die. I will strive to be worthy of your love. I promise to be honest, patient and forgiving with you. I promise to be on times for our dates and to always be there for you when you need me. First and foremost though, I promise to always be your faithful, devoted friend.
10. A long time ago, my life seemed filled with darkness. A light suddenly emerged in the world when you entered it. Your love gave me wings and made me feel like I could fly. It gave me the strength to move on through every struggle. Our journey started on the day that you said you loved me back. I pledge to be your wife/husband, soulmate and partner from now and on. From this moment on, our two lives will be one life. I love you today, tomorrow and for eternity.
11. On this day, I ask (Name) to be my wife/husband. I will be yours in abundance and in poverty, in sickness and in health, in triumph and in failure.
12. I now take you as my husband/wife. I vow to spend the rest of my life cultivating my love and respect for you. Our relationship is the most important thing in the world to me. It gives me strength and our love guides me through any difficulties. I vow to put every effort into always being a more patient, honest and faithful partner. For the many years and decades we are together, I vow to always be a better version of myself so that I can deserve your love.
13. The feeling hit me as soon as we made eye contact when we first met. It was a powerful, immediate shock that was too deep to explain. No one can describe such a feeling in words. All I could do was go with the flow and see where that love took me. It brought me to today, and I pledge to always fill your life with laughter, love and kindness.
14. I vow to stay with you now and for the rest of our lives. No matter where our life takes us, I promise to be with you always. I promise to honor you through my actions and to treasure you like the treasure you are. I promise to warm you when it is cold out, to listen to your jokes and to pretend to laugh at them. No matter how many times we move or how many struggles we face, I vow to be there packing the bags and planning our strategy through everything.
15. On this, the most special day of my life, I promise that I will comfort you through every sorrow and laugh with you through each moment of joy. I will share all of my dreams with you and support you in every one of your goals. When I listen, I will listen with empathy, understanding and compassion. When we speak, I will always be encouraging. Today, we will start to build a home and family filled with light and laughter. I promise to be your partner, friend and lover for now and for every day that follows.
16. May our lives always be intertwined within each other. May our love always keep us together. May we create a home filled with respect, compassion and love for each other and everyone who enters our home. May our home always be filled with peace, happiness and love.
17. I, (Your Name), take you (Partner’s Name) to be my husband/wife. I know that by entering this marriage, I have found a faithful partner, a constant friend and a loving companion for the rest of my life. You will be my one true love for now and for always.
18. The day that you said you loved me and realized I was the one was one of the best days of my life. The only day better is today when you have said that you will be mine forever.
19. Millions of people spend their lifetimes trying to find one special person that they can love forever. A few people are lucky enough to find true love. Everyone else spends their lifetime looking for love, but never finding it. While I still can’t believe my luck, I am one of those lucky ones who found a loving partner and companion for a lifetime.
20. I take you as you are now and for who you will become. I promise that I will listen to you, no matter what you say or if I want to hear it. I promise to support you through difficult times and to accept your support in return. I promise to keep learning from you as we grow old together. When you mourn, I will mourn and make your sufferings my own. When you are happy, your happiness is my happiness. I will always love you and be faithful to you through all of the years of our life, and no matter where life takes us.
21. You are my best friend, my confidant, my playmate and my greatest challenge. You are the love of my life and have made me happier than I could have ever imagined. You have made me a better person than I thought was possible. Our love together is reflected in the way that I live my life. Because of you, I strive to constantly be a better person. I am blessed to have you in my life and to be able to look forward to our life together.
22. Happiness does not just happen in a marriage. A good marriage is not born. It has to be nurtured, built and created. Little things can become blown into big things if both partners do not work together. Today, I promise that I will always support you and be there as we grow old together. I promise to say “I love you” at least once every day. I will never go to sleep angry or take you for granted. Our courtship and romance will not end at the honeymoon. Instead, I will work to make our entire lives one long honeymoon and passionate romance. I promise to give you myself, now and forever.
23. I promise that I will love you forever. Standing in front of all of the people we know, I promise to love, support and cherish you forever. Your love is like water. It has no form or shape. It is strong, yet peaceful. It is all I need to sustain myself in life. You are my heart and all that I need. I promise to support you through everything. I will spend the rest of my life trying to deserve your love. Everything that I am or will be will always be because of you.
24. With this ring, I promise you my heart. I also promise you my love from this day on. You will never walk alone because I will always be at your side. Your love is my anchor, and your trust is my strength. May my heart always give you shelter and may you always find a home in my arms. This ring is not just a gift. It is a symbol. It has no start or end like my love for you. It never ends, which symbolizes my eternal, endless love and respect for you. As I put this ring on your finger, I give you everything that I am, all that I own and everything that I will be.
25. On the biggest day of our lives, I pledge to always be a loving, faithful wife/husband in good and bad health, in joy and in pain, in bad times as well as good.
26. I, (Your Name), take you (Partner’s Name) to be my wife/husband. I vow to be your partner in crime and biggest fan. I promise to support and care for our family in a home filled with love, patience and understanding. I vow to love you faithfully and unconditionally as we grow old together. No matter what times are ahead of us, you can count on me to always be there with you. Today, I give my life to yours and join my future to your future.
27. Long ago, I was afraid of falling in love. I was fearful of what would happen when I gave my heart away. How could I ever trust someone else with my love? How could I trust them to love me back forever? When I met you, I suddenly realized it was possible to love and trust someone. Your love opened my mind and changed my perceptions of the world. Today, I join my life with your life forever.
28. I am proud to make you my husband/wife. For all of the time we have been together, we have always understood that we loved each other in a way that was special and unusual. You have been there for some of the most difficult challenges that I have faced and encouraged me to grow as a person. You have supported me and boosted my self-esteem. Because of you, I have become the person that I am today. With your trust and love, I know that I will be an even better person tomorrow than I am today.
29. I see marriage as a privilege and not a right. I am fortunate enough to laugh and cry with you. I get to share my life with you, build a home, care for you and live with you. All of these things are privileges that I am honored to have.
30. I humbly give you my hand, life and heart as I promise to be faithful and loving to you forever. My love is eternal like the ring that I give you. It is a circle without a beginning or end. Like this ring, my love and commitment cannot be corrupted.
31. (Partner’s Name), you are my best and truest friend. I vow to support and honor you through all of our adventures in the years ahead. When life becomes difficult, I promise to stand by your side and make our bond stronger. Together, we can accomplish more than we could ever do alone.
32. I, (Your Name), take you (Partner’s Name) to be my husband/wife. I promise before God and all of these witnesses to be your faithful, loving partner. I vow to be at your side to share your sorrows, happiness and success. I promise to comfort you during your sorrows and to be an open, honest partner for you. When mistakes are made, I promise to forgive you and to ask for your forgiveness for me. I devote my life and love to you from this day to the end of our lives.
33. I (Your Name) take you (Partner’s Name) to be my husband/wife as we start our new journey together. I will be your faithful partner, constant friend and true love in sickness and in health as long as we both may live.
34. I pick you to be my partner in life and the one person I share my life with. With this ring, I promise that I will love you unconditionally forever. You will always have my fullest commitment and devotion. I know that there will always be uncertainties in the future, but we can face them all together. No matter what, I promise to love, honor and respect you.
35. I take you as my husband/wife, now and forever. Equal in love, you are a mirror that reflects the person I want to be. As my partner, I promise to love, honor and cherish you until death do us part.
36. I promise to love you unconditionally and without reservation. I promise to comfort you during troubles and distress. I will always encourage you to reach your goals and dreams as well as to help you along the way. I vow to laugh and cry with you. Throughout the many years of our marriage, I pledge to grow with you in mind and spirit. I promise to always be open and honest with you. I will cherish you for all of my life.
37. (Partner’s Name), you told me once that you were afraid of growing old. You feared that it meant being alone and losing your health. I knew that it frightened you. From this moment on, you will never have to worry about growing old alone. I want to be with you to see wrinkles forming on your beautiful face. I want to be with you so long that I see each strand of your hair turn gray. Even then, you will still be the most beautiful person in the world to me. You will never have to fear growing old again because I will always be at your side. I promise to be with you and faithful to you forever. With all of the days left to me on this earth, I promise to spend them with you.
38. When there was once cold, there was sudden warmth as you entered my life. There was darkness, but you brought a light to my world. I promise to be your loving wife/husband from this day froward. We will join our two lives as one. For now and forever, I vow to love and respect you always.
39. I love and cherish you unconditionally. I love who you have become and who you are still yet to be. As we create a family, we will build a home filled with love, learning, laughter and compassion. I vow to work with you to create an equal relationship where we can both love, learn and grow. I choose you to be my husband/wife. I accept you for who you are and give you everything that I am in return. I will share in your joys, adversities and laughter as a part of you for all of the days of our lives.
40. (Partner’s Name), take this ring as a symbol of our marriage vows. Now that you are wearing it, it can remind you of my love and admiration for you. Not just today, but for the rest of our lives together.
41. I (Your Name) choose you (Partner’s Name) to be mine. I will stand by your side through thick and thin, and I will fall asleep in your arms each night. I pledge to bring joy to your heart and nourish your soul. I will constantly learn and grow with you through all of the adventures and struggles that change us. I promise to work with you through the bad times and laugh during the good. I promise to cherish and respect you always as a partner, equal and lover.
42. The sun smiles down on us today as we marry, and it would be impossible for us not to. Today, we show that our love outlives eternity and our hearts will always beat as one.
43. What could I possibly say that I have not already said? What could I give that I have not yet given? All I have left is my body, soul, mind and heart. Today, I give them to you. They are yours and all that I have. Everything that I am belongs to you now. I shall be yours forever. I will follow you hand in hand to everywhere that you lead me to. Since the first days of our courtship, I knew that you were unique. Those were the best days of my life, but I now realize that the best days are yet to happen. For now and forever, you are my everything and I give myself to you.
44. I promise that I will always be your loving friend and partner. From the first moment I saw you, I knew that I wanted to join my life to yours. I will always be there if you need someone to talk to or support you. I love, trust and appreciate you completely. I vow to always cherish you and provide you with strength when you are in despair. I promise that I will always share my thoughts, hopes and dreams with you as we build a new life together.