For the most part guys are idiots. Now that we have gotten that out of the way, let’s discuss one of their signature moves that makes them look like jerks to everyone except in their own heads. They seem to think that pulling this one should practically have the woman they are gawking at falling at their feet and begging to get them off, but that is because they are silly. But that’s nothing we didn’t already know, right?
The signature move I am talking about is the classic slow assessing look up and down. When some guy does it to you, it leaves you feeling like you have been strip searched in broad daylight in a public square. But there are times when it feels completely different. What does that mean? Well you are about to find out.
To piece the wired male puzzle together, it was imperative to talk to guys themselves. Only they could possibly tell us what is in their messed-up little heads because it really makes no logical sense. Anyway, here are their answers for why they have found themselves, or others, doing the slow look. Try to soak it all in so you can possibly decipher the next guy’s motives.
1. He is wanting to know if you are stealing something and have it stashed somewhere or are a threat. If he’s got any connection to any type of law enforcement, military, or just common sense, then he could definitely be assessing your threat level. If he thinks you are pretty, then he’s definitely assessing your threat level because he’s normally an independent person as isn’t planning to change it.
2. He is looking at your very flamboyant choice in clothes. If you are wearing bright pink fluffy and feathered leggings then you really can’t blame him for his wondering eyes. If you’re wearing skintight leather pants, then you still really can’t blame him for noticing because everyone around you is.
3. He is assessing your body language which could mean anything. He is reading you for just about any possible reason. He could be calculating his chances, of seeing if someone just pissed you off and trying to figure out why. There is really no telling, but he is just reading you like people do to other people every day of their lives.
4. He is thinking that he knows you from somewhere and is looking for anything about you that would jog his memory. Yes, that could be your behind unfortunately. If you know him, it is always fun to put him on the spot by saying his name and leaving how you know him hanging. Watching the puzzled look on his face is honestly hilarious.
5. He is thinking that you have a rocking body and is allowing his eyes to wander without your permission. His is visualizing you with your clothes off which makes him the perfect target for a good smack upside the back of the head. This guy sucks and I swear they are everywhere and around every corner.
6. He is checking you out because he is interested but doesn’t know how to approach you. If he is not oozing grossness, then he is not meaning it to be that way. He is just looking while he’s stuck waiting on his chance to smack him in the face. This guy is normally fairly shy and just has no clue about life in general. If he could stop being so self-conscious for two seconds, he would probably just ask you out.
7. He is jokingly looking you up and down to make you laugh because he is flirting. If you have been dating and he does it, then he is letting you know that the outfit you have on is hot! It is normally very corny but somehow cute of him, which is probably exactly what he is going for.
The next time you find yourself being stared at and assessed, you will have a little better of an idea what it’s about. It turns out that it may not have been the super creepy act that you thought it was all along. In fact, it may be nothing important or romantically involved at all and could be totally innocent. Of course, you can automatically tell the difference immediately, so you have actually learned nothing new at all. Sorry about that.
Just remember that you have every right to be completely and totally offended if that’s how you feel about his looks. Feel free to tell him that you will knock his eyes right out of his head if he doesn’t get them off of you. You have the right to be pissed and the right to like it if you do. Ladies, it’s all about you!