Everybody has a bad day once in awhile. You do, your parents do, the people you pass on the streets… So it most certainly makes sense that your girlfriend would also have a bad day once in awhile. Which may make that day a little harder on the both of you. But that doesn’t mean that you can’t do your best to cheer her up, right? Isn’t that what boyfriends are for, among other things, anyways? We think so! But thinking of the right things to say to her when she’s feeling a bit down can be difficult. Saying the right thing might not exactly be your forte. We totally get that. Some people just aren’t equipped for that kind of thing! Which is why we are here for you. To help you think of some things you can say when your girlfriend is just having a crappy, all around bad day. What are these things? Below we have compiled a list of sweet things you can try saying to your girlfriend to put a smile on her face. She will truly appreciate the effort! So keep reading and give it your best shot!
Sweet Things To Say When She’s Having A Bad Day
We all have those days where it just seems like nothing goes right! These types of days can really wear us down and have us second guessing some things in our lives. It’s important to surround yourself with people you love, who will cheer you up, on these awful days. That’s why your girlfriend needs you right now and she needs you to say sweet things like these below! Trust us, it will surely turn her day right around!
- I know you’re having a rough day, but tomorrow will be better. Whenever I have a bad day I just remember who my girlfriend is and it gives me hope. I love you and I’ll be here for you no matter what.
- Today might be rough, but every day has something new to offer. Keep your chin up darling. I love you!
- I know things are tough right now, but if you need anything at all, I’m here for you. Remember that.
- I’m sorry your having an off day, but you’re still the person that makes me smile. I would do anything for you, I hope you know that.
- I know I can’t promise to fix all of the problems you face, but I can promise you that you will never have to face them by yourself.
- I am so sorry you are having a not so great day. I just want to remind you that I adore you so much and I’ll always be here for you no matter what.
- If I could give you anything on this day, it would be the gift of seeing yourself through my eyes. It would be hard to keep having a bad day when you see how truly amazing you are!
- I don’t care if you need to stay up crying throughout the night. I will stay by your side and wipe your tears away. I will hold your hand and be your shoulder to lean on. I will do anything and everything to make sure that you are okay. I will protect you from the evils of this world. I love you more than anything.
- I know times are tough, but the important thing is that we have each other. Whatever you need today, I will get it for you. Whatever you need to say, I will listen to you. I have got your back through thick and thin babe.
- Have I mentioned how lucky I am to have you? I know you are not feeling entirely lucky today, but I always feel lucky to call you my girlfriend.
- Positive people have negative days. Even the brightest people, like you, have dark days and that’s okay. I’m here for you no matter what.
Jokes You Can Tell Her When She’s Having A Bad Day
You can also try to tell her a few jokes to get a laugh out of her. Everyone loves a good joke, don’t you think? We think so. So we have a short list of funny jokes that will turn her frown upside down.
- Hey babe, I tried to catch fog yesterday. Mist.
- What did the pirate say when he turned 80? “Aye matey!”
- I just attended a really emotional wedding a few days ago. Even the cake was in tiers.
- What word is always spelt wrong in the dictionary? (Wait for a guess) The answer is wrong!
- Did you hear about the man who lost his left side? He’s all-right now!
- My memory is so bad is caused me to lose my job. I’m still employed… I just can’t remember where.
- Nothing ruins a Friday more than remembering it’s only Monday.
These are all things you can say to cheer her up! We hope you are able to accomplish that task and put a smile on your girlfriend’s face.