You won’t be able to avoid the times when your girlfriend gets angry at you. But no matter how trivial or shallow the source of her anger may be, you have to man up and apologize if you still want to be with her.
Here are some sweet, emotional, and borderline sappy things you might want to say when she’s angry at you.
1. You are still my favorite chapter that I keep on re-reading night after night until my eyes are red with tears and my heart hurts from the memory of your lost touch.
2. I’m sorry I didn’t reply to your text and I ignored you. I’m sorry that I don’t know how to handle you being mad at me. I’m sorry that I made you feel insignificant. I’m so sorry. Just tell me what to do to make you stay and I’ll do it in a heartbeat.
3. Whenever you’re mad at me, it feels like my heart is getting ripped out of my chest. I can’t think or function or do anything until I know what I need to do to make you not mad at me.
4. You’re the best part of my day, and I can’t bear the thought that you’re angry at me. Tell me what I need to do to make it better.
5. I’m so tired of loving you in my sleep and waking up alone.
6. Knowing that I can’t give you everything you deserve is tearing me apart. Whatever it is that I did, I’m so sorry. Please let me make it up to you.
7. It’s hard to wake up, get up, and get through the day with the thought that I’ve done something to hurt you. I’m losing my mind trying to piece us back together. Please let me know what I need to do to get you back.
8. You deserve someone who knows exactly how to make up with you after making you feel bad. I may not be that person yet, but I just want you to know that I’m trying to be.
9. I don’t know what to do with myself when I know you’re mad at me. I don’t think my heart has ever hurt this bad in my entire life. I’m sorry for what I did, and I promise to make it up to you.
10. I’m sorry I’m so difficult. I’m trying not to be. It may take a while, but I just want you to know that I’m doing my best.
11. What can I do to make you trust me again? I know that I’ve broken your trust by hurting you, but I swear that I’ll use every ounce of energy I have to earn your trust again.
12. Your anger breaks my heart like you’ll never know. But I just want you to know that I love you with every piece of my broken heart.
13. I know that I can sometimes be distant. I know that I don’t always reply immediately to your texts. And I know that these are the two things you don’t like about me. But I promise I’ll change for you if only you’d take me back.
14. I know I’ve let you down again, and I’m sorry. I’m trying to pick up the pieces just so you’d take me back.
15. This is me swallowing my pride and saying sorry for what I did last night because my pride is worth nothing next to you.
16. I know that the word “sorry” starts to lose its meaning when I say it too often. But I want this to be the last time I apologize because I want this to be the last time I’ll ever hurt you.
17. For every minute you are angry, you lose sixty seconds of happiness. So how about getting some of that happiness back by making up with me. Please?
18. I think one of the reasons I can’t seem to do anything right is because you’re so perfect and I’m too scared to do anything that might drive you away. But god knows I’m trying to be the right guy for you.
19. You are my life, my everything. And knowing that you’re slipping away because I’ve managed to make you angry is the worst feeling in the world. Please, please, please take me back. Because I can’t live another minute knowing you’re not mine.
20. Your presence leaves me breathless, but your absence takes the wind out of me. Come back, please.
Good luck with your girlfriend, and we hope these messages are able to get her to come around!